History

History | Mission Statement | Board

CHI Lisbon Health originally known as Community Memorial Hospital opened it's doors on February 1, 1952. Lutheran Hospitals & Homes Society (LHHS) of Fargo worked on this project with the local Community Memorial Hospital Association and assumed operations of the hospital.

In 1967 an addition was added to the northeast portion of the hospital, which became a 20-bed nursing home wing.

It was determined that additional space was needed and another addition was made to the south of the existing structure. This was completed in 1976 and became the new hospital wing. The previous hospital wing was converted to 25 nursing home beds.

In 1992, Community Memorial Hospital and Nursing Home celebrated 40 years of dedicated service to the sick.

By 1996 a remodeling project had been completed and a clinic was moved into the facility. At this time the facility?s name changed to Lisbon Medical Center.

CHI Lisbon Health changed to Critical Access Hospital status effective 1/1/2001.

The facility was acquired by Catholic Health Initiatives on October 1, 2002 and changed their name to CHI Lisbon Health.

Many specialized services have been added to CHI Lisbon Health over the past years for the benefits of the patients. Services currently offered include: 24 hour Emergency Care, Medical, Surgical (General, Laparoscopic, Colonoscopy, and Endoscopy), Swingbed, Home Health, Nuclear Medicine, MRI, CT Scan, Ultrasound, Mammography, EEG, Echo-Cardiogram, Chemotherapy, Radiology, ECG, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Clinical Lab (Chemistry, Hematology, Blood Banking, Microbiology), Respiratory Therapy, Pulmonary Rehabilitation, and Cardiac Rehab.

Home | About Us | Our Services | Clinic | CHNA Report | Providers | Patients & Visitors | Careers Center | Foundation | News and Events | Contact Us

2017 CHI Lisbon Health | 905 Main St., Lisbon, ND 58054 | (701) 683-6400

CHI Lisbon Health is a Smoke/Tobacco Free Campus   Notice of Privacy Practices   Website Design by BPro Inc